This is the web site of Valley Feed & Supply, Inc.
Our postal address is 368 N Yarbrough Dr. El Paso, TX, 79915
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 915-595-2917
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place in our hosting facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
General Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must enter as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible.
2. All winners will be notified via e-mail. If the winner does not respond to the notification within five (5) business days, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within five (5) business days shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize.
3. Only one entry per person will be considered for contest entry unless the contest announcement specifically says that multiple entries are allowed.
4. All photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally, “Materials”) submitted by you to Activa® Premium Pet Food shall become the sole and exclusive property of Valley Feed & Supply, Inc., and Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials.
Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind.
5. By submitting Materials to Valley Feed & Supply, Inc., you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
6. You acknowledge and agree that Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted by you.
7. You acknowledge and agree that Materials submitted by you may be made available by Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials that you submit to Valley Feed & Supply, Inc.. By submitting Materials to Valley Feed & Supply, Inc., you waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to the Materials.
8. You agree to hold Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature arising in connection with Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. use of the Materials submitted to Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. and used in any manner in Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. sole and absolute discretion.
9. Contests involving evaluations of Materials submitted as part of the contest will be judged entirely in the sole and absolute discretion of Valley Feed & Supply, Inc.. Decisions by Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. are final.
10. All entrants and winners must be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise stated or posted.
11. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
12. Neither Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner including but in no way limited to each and every aspect of the taking of a trip or tour as part of a contest prize. Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Valley Feed & Supply, Inc..
13. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
14. A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
15. Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
16. Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
17. By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
18. The following criteria apply:
a. In contests in which winners are selected at random, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
b. In contests in which winners are selected based upon skill or accomplishments, winners will be chosen by Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. on the merits of each entry, in Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. sole and absolute discretion.
c. In contests in which winners are selected on the basis of being the nth person to complete a stated action, the winner shall be that person provided that he or she validly completes the action, validity being determined by Valley Feed & Supply, Inc., in its sole and absolute discretion.
d. In contests and polls in which Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. solicits votes by the public to help decide the winner, while the results of such polls may be a considered factor in determining the winner, the winner will ultimately be selected by Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. in its sole and absolute discretion.
19. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter a contest unless otherwise noted.
20. Except in the case of contests in which winners are selected as outlined in clause 18(c), each contest will state a deadline for entry and the date when the winner(s) will be announced. Winners of contests run in accordance with clause 18(c) will be announced the day the action is completed. A list of winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped (first-class postage) envelope to Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. and requesting the list.
21. Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by Valley Feed & Supply, Inc., unless prohibited by law.
22. Valley Feed & Supply, Inc. reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.